Saturday, September 5, 2009

Provoking

I always wanted my blog posts to be thought provoking. But now, I'm not sure if there is anything very thought provoking about September days in a preteen's life. What is thought provoking? I dissed American culture and Human culture, I cried over worthless guys, and exploded in splurges of words that don't make sense. I've written about my neighborhood, my fingernails, my window. I recently did a joint project with one of my friends. That was really fun. Maybe I should do that again. Either one of you, if you want to do a joint post about something like Heartbeat, reply.
What is thought provoking to people? Things that other people point out things that never crossed their minds, or make interesting points on a common subject, or do something strange. Well frankly, I'm quite ordinary, so whenver I'm done discovering things, I've got an issue with this little blog. Maybe I am just cursed with the end of the summer stuff. Finish homework. Last fun. Get ready. Nothing going on, but everything is on the horizon. Happy Labor Day Weekend.

3 comments:

Lola Bellybutton said...

wow you pessimist teen angster!
don't worry! I love your blog, and find it incredibly thought provoking. BECAUSE you write about ordinary things, it's so interesting. To view someone else's life? especially when that someone is so interesting as you. You are anything but ordinary, my friend.

Mountain Spirit said...

Thank u <3

Melli said...

quite ordinary is not the words i would use 2 describe u...i think id go for something more like....genius, amazing, mature, mysterious, thoughtful, passionate, interesting...