Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer

So now it is summer and all my friends (or at least most of them) are exploring the world, off at camp, or in the next 1-2 weeks will be doing either of those things. I however, while I will be doing things, will have complete access to my laptop, internet and blog, and thus will be able to confuse the people who click on my link. But as the number of people reading will be the sad number of zero, I think my summer posting is going to slow down. I will continue to post however, just less frequently. Like once a week. Instead of twice or thrice. So if, amongst your travels and revels in the summertime, you find a moment when you'd like to hear a preteen try to make her mind make sense and complain about the world, i WILL have somethings new going up here.
Enjoy the summer.